Ashley is so proud because she taught Natalie to swing! Natalie LOVES swinging and is very good at it. As you can briefly see, Zack is more into nontraditional ways to swing :)
Zack abandons the swinging to play some baseball with dad!
Great Job Natalie! How did Ashley explain to her how to do it? Grace moves her legs but does do the pushing action that should go with it. Zack cracks me up. I love how he's different in every photo. Such a boy.
I wanted to scoop up Natalie to hug her the second I saw the joy on her face when she was swinging! So sweet! Good job teaching her, Ashley! I agree with Cheri about Zack. How funny he was with the circus tricks on the swing!--Love, Mom
I am a Texas girl, in love with my husband of 17 years and my cute kids, ages 12, 10, and 8. I really love motherhood. Even though some days in the life of a mom are REALLY hard, it is all worth it.
As a family, we enjoy traveling all over, camping, cooking, and boating. We love exploring new places and having new adventures.
2 comments:
Great Job Natalie! How did Ashley explain to her how to do it? Grace moves her legs but does do the pushing action that should go with it. Zack cracks me up. I love how he's different in every photo. Such a boy.
I wanted to scoop up Natalie to hug her the second I saw the joy on her face when she was swinging! So sweet! Good job teaching her, Ashley! I agree with Cheri about Zack. How funny he was with the circus tricks on the swing!--Love, Mom
Post a Comment