Sunday, November 1, 2009
Family outdoor fun
A favorite activity of ours has been to bike ride as a family. Ashley happily rides without her training wheels, Zack tries to follow after her as fast as he can wishing he didn't have training wheels, Josh pulls Natalie in the trailer and I ride alongside whoever is in the rear. We have a lot of fun and the kids are getting so much better riding.
We also love to go exploring around Fort Worth. A favorite place of the kids is the Fort Worth water gardens...one word of advice though...stay out of the planting beds!!! We were climbing up around the gardens and Zack stepped on a HUGE pile of fire ants. Needless to say he was screaming his head off at his leg rapidly being covered with ants. I swooped him up to move him and proceed to rapidly brush him off. Luckily, I think he only got 1 bite. It could have been much worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I wish we could do family bike rides! In the summer, we can bike some but most places don't have good paths for kids and no one has sidewalks.
I thought the water gardens had closed! That's great that they are still around to enjoy.
Post a Comment