I have the best husband ever! He and 2 other husbands had planned a surprise date for 3 months! On that night, we were told to dress formal and we were picked up by one of the couples. We all three drove down to Fort Worth together and went to a wonderful Lebanese restaurant. We then finally found out the big surprise....RIVERDANCE tickets!!! I had wanted to see them for so long and just a week earlier, I was lamenting to myself how they were here in town and I would probably never get to see them. But, I have the best husband ever of course who knew how loooooonnnnnnggggg I have been wanting to see them. The show was fabulous of course! We took a picture of the three of us afterwards. We had such a great time and good memories with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How thoughtful! Major points, Josh! Fun!
Post a Comment