When Saturday came, she was really excited to wear her new baptism dress that her Grandma Kathy sewed. She looked so pretty. We were so excited at both grandparents being able to come, Aunt Cheri & Uncle Chris, Uncle Parker, and cousins Kyle, Grace, and Naomi. Naomi flew all by herself across the country to spend the weekend with us. What a brave girl! Ashley was so excited she was here. We have a picture of everyone, but not on my camera, so I still need to get that from Josh. I really wanted to get this up for everyone to see. We were so thankful for everyone that was able to come.
Ashley was a little nervous about being baptized, but looking forward to it as well. The service was beautiful and Ashley was so happy. Of course I got all misty eyed! We are so proud of her for her choice today.
Ashley and another little boy were both baptized this morning. We love their family and were so glad we all got to share this experience together.
My favorite one...
Grandparents!
Afterwards, we had a nice luncheon for our family and Ashley opened a few special gifts.
She loved her special new baptism bracelet from Her Grandma Christine...
and her beautiful new scripture bag from Grandma Kathy...
...to go with her new, very own, set of scriptures. She has been loving FINALLY having some that she can call her own.



















1 comment:
Oh I love this special time! Ashley looks so perfect and nature! I remember getting my first set of sciptures- definitely a pivotal moment. Cobgrats again!
Post a Comment