Today, Josh made us a good breakfast and Ashley and Zack decided that since it was "our family's birthday," they would make special presents for Josh and I. (Well, first they asked if they got presents and a cake, but then I explained that usually kids do something for the moms and dads.) Here is a picture of the cute pictures and "balloons" they made us.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Happy Anniversary to us!
Today we celebrated our 11th anniversary. I can't believe how fast it has gone by! Last night, we went out to eat at the Melting Pot. It was soooooo yummy. It is one of those restaurants where the food is so good that you feel compelled to eat it all or you shouldn't have even gone there in the first place. I really can't decide which course I love the best--the cheese fondue with yummy rosemary bread; the specially flavored broth with lobster, filet mignon, and other delicious tastes; or the chocolate fondue at the end that comes with brownie bites, cheesecake, mini rice krispies, or strawberries and bananas. It was so great!
Today, Josh made us a good breakfast and Ashley and Zack decided that since it was "our family's birthday," they would make special presents for Josh and I. (Well, first they asked if they got presents and a cake, but then I explained that usually kids do something for the moms and dads.) Here is a picture of the cute pictures and "balloons" they made us.





Today, Josh made us a good breakfast and Ashley and Zack decided that since it was "our family's birthday," they would make special presents for Josh and I. (Well, first they asked if they got presents and a cake, but then I explained that usually kids do something for the moms and dads.) Here is a picture of the cute pictures and "balloons" they made us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have such sweet kids! I love the "balloons" and the notes are precious! I never thought of an anniversary as "our family's birthday" before but that's a perfect description. So cute!
What a fun little gift for the parents and mmmm the melting pot! My favorite! You know, Sometimes I feel bad that we never did much for mom and dad's anniversary except for the 25th. I love Ashley's writing. She is so smart!
Post a Comment