Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween
Halloween was a lot of fun! Zack was a knight, Natalie a princess, and Ashley was a prima ballerina. Everyone knew immediately that Zack was a knight and complimented him immediately on his costume. Natalie of course would then chime in with "and I'm a princess!!!" so of course they would have to compliment her too. It was pretty funny.




Ashley wore her costume to school for career day and Zack was able to wear his for his preschool's Halloween parade. Natalie's dance class said they could wear costumes, but since her princess dress was too long for dance, she wore one of Ashley's old dance costumes and LOVED it. She looked adorable and we said she was a dancing princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Zack's night costume. He really is playing the part in the picture with his tough face! I miss you guys and your kids!!! So cute!
I do love Zack's costume! Really neat and he really gets in character!
Love Natalie's surprise face. She is a pretty princess and Ashley is a great ballerina!
I loved wearing each other's dance costumes! Cute.
Post a Comment