Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another art show for the family...but not daddy's!

Ashley was so excited that her art work was chosen as the "best of the best" from her school.  It is on display this week at the her school District's Art Show at the town hall.  She was thrilled that she got to be in her own art show just like daddy does!



Her work is considered mixed media as it has paint and colored pencils.  We thought it was absolutely wonderful and very beautiful!  What a little artist!!!

7 comments:

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Ashley, your picture is amazing! Well done! I love how you did the tree leaves and the grass. Very impressive. Heather and I are very proud of you. We're excited to see you soon!

Cheri said...

Wow, Ashley, you are amazing! Your picture is better than most adults! I can't believe you're only seven! I love the leaves and grass. The insects are awesome too. Great Job!

Having a painting/drawing artist is a new one for our family. Neat!

Hank said...

ooh, good job Ashley!

The Hardy Party! said...

Amazing job, Ashley! I'm very impressed! I also love the trees and the grass with their different colors! You are a great artist! Keep up the good work!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Ashley you did such a great job! I am very proud of you ! I especially love the shading on the trees!- Love Yaya

Anonymous said...

We are soooo proud of you Ashley. I love your use of color, light, and shading. Good job for our Sweetheart! Love, Gramma and Granddaddy

Carrie said...

Ashley definitely has a gift! You should be very proud of her!