We were cleaning our boat, and I found this black widow next to the motor! I was very freaked out, but thought these pictures would be a memory to have. It was so bright that the picture didn't turn out that great (plus I was understandably worried). It was HUGE! I made Josh kill it and we discovered that a lot of wasp spray does kill them. We then picked it up the dead spider with a fly swatter, put it on the sidewalk, and swatted it until it was definitely not coming back to life, just in case. Scary!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Feel like a very bad spider bite today?
We were cleaning our boat, and I found this black widow next to the motor! I was very freaked out, but thought these pictures would be a memory to have. It was so bright that the picture didn't turn out that great (plus I was understandably worried). It was HUGE! I made Josh kill it and we discovered that a lot of wasp spray does kill them. We then picked it up the dead spider with a fly swatter, put it on the sidewalk, and swatted it until it was definitely not coming back to life, just in case. Scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment