Zack was REALLY excited about his spiderman backpack. We even got him a spiderman lunchbox. Really cool...
Ashley was SO excited about her first day of kindergarten. Even though she didn't go until 12:00, she woke me up at 7:15 in the morning, fully dressed, with socks, shoes, backpack, and headband on, saying she was ready to go to school! She couldn't believe she had to wait until 12. I told her we had to have breakfast and lunch before it would be time. She then asked if she could have her meals at the same time! Funny girl . . .
She put together this outfit so she could be "the purplest girl there." Ashley came home bubbling about her day and had even scoped out "a handsome boy." We'll have to find out more about him...

2 comments:
I am so excited you have a blog!! You'll have to check ours out.
www.engagedwithgage.blogspot.com Isn't time just flying by.
Traci
Yay I'm excited you have a blog so we can keep up with you guys. Our blog is dustinandaimee.blogspot.com. It's privatized but if you email me your email address at aimeesoelberg@gmail.com, I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment