Saturday, November 22, 2008

I chopped it off...

Yea! I have been sooooo ready to get my hair cut! My neighbor (a great hairstylist who now cuts at her home) and I have had quite the difficulty getting together, so I finally went to a hair salon, "The Studio," close to my house. What does everyone think? The hairstylist did do some long layers, but I don't think you can really tell in this picture. Josh thinks I should have gone another inch shorter, but really likes it. I think I agree with him, it is hard to know exactly the length you like when it is wet. I am happy to have my long hair gone; I was at the point where it was just driving me crazy and I was always pulling it back. Now I have to figure out how to do short hair :)

6 comments:

The Hardy Party! said...

I love it! It's so cute. Short hair always looks so cute, it just needs a bit more maintenance, but it's worth it!

Lisa M said...

Very Cute, I love it!!

SmithFamily said...

Love it!

Cheri said...

I totally love it, it looks so healthy and cute!

The Collingwood Family said...

looks great! can't wait to see it in person!

Carrie said...

Love it, love it! Of course, I loved your long hair too, but this is a cute cut and it looks great on you!