As we were headed home, the balloons we got for Zack made Natalie's hair stand straight up! I thought it looked very funny...
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Zack's 4th Bday!
Zack finally turned 4 on Nov. 19. He has been anticipating this day for forever. That morning, he crawled in my bed. I turned to him and said, "Happy Birthday! You are 4 now!" He said, "Now, I'm almost 5!" He got a special birthday hat from school the day before. He wore it the entire time at school and also the entire day of his birthday! He didn't want to take it off :)
We had to celebrate a few days early because Josh had to go out of town, so on Saturday, the 15th, we celebrated as a family. He chose a family party at Chuck E Cheese's over a superhero friend party at home. We had a fabulous time with Zack happily opening his presents there, eating pizza, and playing on all the games. All the kids really enjoyed themselves. We even saw Chucky himself! Very exciting...
As we were headed home, the balloons we got for Zack made Natalie's hair stand straight up! I thought it looked very funny...
The day of his birthday, even though we were sad that Josh was gone, we had a great day. While Ashley was at school and Natalie was sleeping, Zack had the "biggest birthday bubble bath ever." We loaded up the bathtub with lots of bubbles. He had the best time making a cave of bubbles and even disappearing completely at one point. Luckily, I convinced him to not wear his birthday hat in the tub.
We ended our day with a trip to Chick-Fil-A (and yes, he did wear his birthday hat the entire time) and opening presents from other family at home that had arrived. A big thank you for grandparents and family! Zack is VERY excited about his new lego set, his knights, king, and dragons, and his new racing car track! I'm sure he will love to show it off to future visitors.
As we were headed home, the balloons we got for Zack made Natalie's hair stand straight up! I thought it looked very funny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay for birthdays! I actually had a "big birthday bubble bath" the other day, but it was on accident. My sister-in-law has a jaccuzi tub that looks like yours, so when I put in the bubbles, it didn't look like that much. But when I turned the jets on...it was crazy bubbles! I probably didn't enjoy it as much as Zack did though! =)
Happy Birthday Zack!!
Hooray! Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Zacky!
How cute is your big boy!!! I love all of his cheesey smiles in these pics.
I've not noticed this before, but I can't be the only one who thinks he looks like your dad. Happy birthday to the little man! It looks like a rockin' Chuck E Cheese party!
And how cute are you to draw him a big birthday bubble bath?!
Happy Birthday, Zack! We found your blog in a roundabout way - through a friend, who knows Heather, who had a link to your blog. Small world. Hopefully our families will cross paths over Christmas!
Our blog is thesoelbergs.blogspot.com, by the way.
Post a Comment