We had a great time for Halloween! We had a beautiful mermaid, "Prince Zack," and a little dancer. Note Natalie's dancing pose! Zack was also sure to tell everyone who asked that he was not a knight, or just a prince. He was "Prince Zack" (a character from the nightly stories his daddy tells him.)
We also had fun at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. However, next time, we are going to go earlier in the month as there were hardly any good pumpkins left. We ended up buying ours at Target.Where are the good pumpkins?
The hay mazes were particularly fun. They all enjoyed the smaller one better. Zack got lost in the bigger maze. Luckily, Josh heard him crying and was able to reach over the outside haystacks and pull him out. 






6 comments:
Everyone's costumes were so awesome! I especially loved Natalie's dance pose.
Cute blog! I love your pictures.
I love seeing the little fam. I would have loved to go enjoy the Pumpkin Patch with you. We just went to one here with my K class-- ours had a zebra and monkeys, but I would have loved it even more if it would have had you guys there too. Miss you. --Heather
How fun! It is so cool to see your kiddos in action! I really enjoyed seeing your parents too! I look forward to getting great ideas from your blog-you are a great momma!
Oh, I love Pumpkin Patches. So fun!!
You guys always do such fun stuff!
Post a Comment