Thursday, October 23, 2008

State Fair Fun

We had a blast going to the State Fair. Grandma Christine and Granddaddy were able to join us and we had a fabulous time!
We enjoyed the Little Hands on the Farm--

the Petting Zoo...
and the big sand pit.
Natalie particularly enjoyed her cookie :)

Ashley and Granddaddy went in a Fun House together. It was hilarious to see him come down the huge twisty slide!
Zack was sad he wasn't tall enough for the Fun House, so he really wanted to go on the Pirate Ship ride. We did it at Disneyworld and he loved it. So, we sat in the very middle of the ride and he was whoopin' it up at the beginning. As we got higher, he got DEAD silent, clinging to me. I kept hanging on to him, telling him it would be over soon and we were okay, and wasn't this fun? Finally, it started winding down (much to my relief) and Zack started relaxing a little. When it was over, Zack loudly exclaimed, "That was fun!" Here is our picture of how cool we were when it was over:

Natalie loved holding hands of both her daddy and granddaddy.

Thank you to grandma and granddad for making these fun memories with us!

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

What a great night! Looks like you had a wonderful time. I need to remember to catch the fair next year.

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

What a brave boy Zackie is! Next up... the big roller coasters! Maybe not just yet. I also loved Natalie's face after eating that cookie. If I had a little less constraint, I would do the same thing. Fun entry. Can't wait to see you guys.
Todd

Heather said...

Such a fun day! I would have loved to see Dad on that slide! I can't wait to see you all soon- Natty especially is getting so big!

The Hardy Party! said...

That looked like so much fun! I especially loved Natalie's face after the cookie, too. Also, that would've been awesome to see Dad go down that slide. It looked like those were some sharp turns! I'm proud of Zack for being so brave! I can't wait to see everyone for Christmas!!! It's going to be so awesome!!!