Ashley's picture of Nat and I:
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Cape Flattery, WA #4
After saying goodbye to Josh's family, we went on to Cape Flattery, the most northwestern tip of the continental U.S. It was one of the most gorgeous hikes I have ever been on. Some of the trail is creatively built with sections of cut logs and wooden board bridges to help the hiker get over tougher areas and preserve beauty. And the view at the end was definitely worth it! We all loved our hike.
Ashley's picture of Nat and I:


Zack took this picture:
Here's my picture of Cape Flattery, but be sure to check out Josh's!
Ashley's picture of Nat and I:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The picture Ashley took is pretty good! That hike looks gorgeous. I wish we had gotten to take you guys on our favorite hike here. Darn forest fires!
Post a Comment