Picture of the little kids ready to walk down to the cruise ship...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Our Alaskan cruise begins! #8
We were so excited when the day for our Alaskan cruise finally came! Since there were 16 of us and 1 rented minivan, we loaded up the minivan with all the suitcases while everyone else walked to the Pier. The minivan was so full that you would not have been able to fit one more thing in it! It was pretty hilarious when they showed up to the Cruise luggage drop-off point and they opened to the door to a minivan STUFFED full of luggage. I wish I had a picture of that...
Picture of the little kids ready to walk down to the cruise ship...
We are on and ready to PARTY!!!
My nephew Kyle already stole everyone's hearts.


We all started out with our virgin Pina Coladas...very yummy...and began enjoying our delicious food that evening. Ashley and Zack checked out the KidZone and were very excited about starting to play there.
Picture of the little kids ready to walk down to the cruise ship...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kyle...sweet Kyle...I'm glad everyone had fun with him! I LOVE the matching shirts you got Grace and Natalie. They looked so cute!
Post a Comment