Sunday, April 19, 2009
Fredericksburg
On our spring break trip, we also went to Fredericksburg for a picnic lunch and (German dinner the previous night). We picnicked at a park in the middle of town and of course the kids loved playing on the playground. Jenny and Brandi helped Natalie walk on a balance beam and then flip off for a dismount.

Of course, Zack and Ashley then had to do it too!



Everyone loved playing together.


All the kids were very worried when Josh got on too ("Daddy, you're too big!") because they tipped quite a lot. Too bad...I know Josh was really looking forward to the swinging.
We then went to the Wildflower Seed Farms. Sadly, it was a little too early to see any flowers, but we loved the homemade ice cream, and I bought a cute TX birdhouse and wildflower seeds for our yard!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww! I wish our kids were there to play with their cousins!
Post a Comment