Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Braunfels

Last on our trip was New Braunfels, we stayed in a time share there and loved Barbecue (Natalie loved the pickles. She ate a whole bowl of them)--
a local art show--
and the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. The kids loved throwing food out the window at the animals.
Their favorite was the ostrich which was right next to our car!
The petting zoo was also a lot of fun. Natalie kept trying to hug the goats, but they weren't very cooperative. Ashley and Zack loved to try to get the goats to eat hay.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Do petting zoos gross you out like they do me?

It looks like you guys had fun. I love the shots of the kids looking out the car window.

Cheri said...

Neat! I didn't know about that Ranch.

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

I am glad your kids aren't wussy about getting close to animals. I am proud of them for being courageous-- some kids won't even get near animals at petting zoos. Believe me I know.