Josh was an artist in the Southlake Art in the Square last weekend. We were so excited! We were thrilled that he sold all of his biggest works, as well as many smaller pieces. Several people also approached him for local photography club workshops and offered gallery exposure. He is very passionate about his work and our question is, when could we make this a full time thing?

Ashley helped out for a couple of hours on Saturday morning with setup and then she got paid. She was very excited about that and can't wait to help with the next show!

Here's my new favorite work of
Josh's. Thanks to friends who came by! It was fun to chat with you :)
5 comments:
I love Josh's use of light and I really liked they way he took your favorite and broke it into thirds.
Ashley looks so cute as an assistant!
Josh is extremely talented!
Wow! I just love those pics. I am seriously always way impressed. I love that Ashley got to be a part of the show too. So fun.
Laura, these are amazing!
Post a Comment